Hestan freestanding grills perfect the patio with heavy-duty performance and thoughtful design - earning VESTA awards for Best Gas Grill and Best In Show. Hestan built-in grills deliver the utmost performance to your custom enclosure with 25,000 BTU high-performance burners, concealed whisper quiet infrared rotisserie and motion-activated under-hood lighting. The corresponding cart matches the grill in heavy-duty form and function. Fold-down side shelves offer extra work space when you need it. The design allows easy access to gas tank and grilling tools. Commercial-grade casters deliver easy maneuverability.
- 33°F to 42°F temperature control gives you the flexibility to store cold drinks for your guests or fresh fish for the grill.
- Lower freezer drawer preserves meats or frozen treats with temperature control from -10 F to 10 F.
- Heavy-duty insulation maintains the perfect cold storage environment.
- LED interior lighting and full-extension drawer slides make it easy to find what you need.
- Stainless steel front, sides and interior (convertible door design allows for wood overlay).
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system maintains optimum cold storage.
- 5.2 cubic feet of storage capacity accommodates more than enough burgers to fill the grill.
- Locking drawers keeps everything secure.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- UL certified for outdoor use.
- Caster kit available.
- Patented heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- High-performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high BTU performance (23,000 BTUs Front Burners) to low continuous simmer (500 BTUs All Burners).
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design that is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/re-ignition capability to provide safety and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Industry exclusive Marquise Accented TM control panel.
- Elegantly backlit control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
- Zamak die-cast control knobs.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM consists of independent ventilation for each compartment, providing uniform and precise temperature control and ensuring better food preservation.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM creates an air curtain to prevent cold air from escaping when the door opens.
- Insulated dual variable speed compressor maintains precision temperature control with minimal vibration.
- FreshSelect TM feature allows you to transform your freezer into three independent electronically controlled cooling zones for maximum flexibility:
- Classic refrigerator zone: From 34°F to 46°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is 42°F.
- Extend fresh refrigerator zone preserves fresh food longer: From 28°F to 36°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is 32°F.
- Freezer zone: From -11°F to +9°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is -1°F.
- Patent-pending shelf system offers limitless shelf positions, easily adjustable without removing items.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/1/2023
Receive a reward with purchase of qualifying Hestan appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/1/2023.
Chef-Worthy Ingredients: Hestan Refrigeration
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Dan & Rachel's Supper Club
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Kim's Carbonara
Refrigeration Exterior Configurations & Hinge System
Sealed System & EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology
Chef-Worthy Ingredients: Hestan Refrigerationn Performance: Kim's Carbonara
Motion-Activated Stadium Lights and LED Control Panel Lights
Gilbert Fireplaces & BBQs on Hestan Outdoor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.